Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Grocery Store Challenge

When you have to make a quick stop at the grocery store to pick up a couple items with all 4 kids in tow, the best way to keep them entertained... and keep them from touching everything and getting distracted is to use them as the cart!  I think we only went in for 2 things, but the kids kept asking for stuff and since it is summer break we are going though food at a rapid rate, so I told them that if that wanted it, they would have to carry it.  That quickly became a fun challenge for them and they started fighting over who got to carry the next item... so I went ahead and shopped for a couple meals while I was there also.  We started to draw a good amount of attention while shopping, but the kids were laughing and having a good time, so I figured we were just setting a good example of how to have fun and keep kids entertained while shopping.  Maybe we even made someone else smile for the day!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment