On May 12th, 2017 I took the two little boys to the Solomon Farm Fiber Festival. I hadn't gone the year before and was excited to see if there was anything new plus it would be a fun outing for the boys. I was pleased to see that once again the festival had grown and had so many fun and engaging activities for the kids. First they got to card wool, then spin it into yarn to make bracelets for themselves, then Colin got to do some weaving on a loom, then the boys glued alpaca fur onto a paper alpaca to make their own little alpacas. Leann was also there with her LK150 knitting machine, but there was a line and the boys can play with mine at home whenever they want.
After all the fiber demos we headed over the the shopping area where I found some fun yarn to take home and play with and the boys found some little finger puppets to buy. We then finished off our fun little outing with a tractor hay ride! :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment