Wednesday, June 13, 2018

House Prep

At this point we have an accepted offer on the house and are just waiting for closing so we can move. 
Since the house is vacant though, it still needs some looking after that no one is doing, so we started taking steps to protect our investment... and hopefully make the moving process a bit more smooth.  So we started trying to tackle the yard, or at least get the yard mowed consistently.  I also wanted to get the office painted before we moved in since it isn't easy to move Dan's desk once it is in place.  I also painted the dining room because it was one of the only empty room in the house and I already knew what color I wanted it.  Unfortunately the water had been turned off in the house and there was now way to get it turned back on until the house was officially in our names, so we couldn't get the carpets cleaned until after closing.  But we had the gas and electric turned back on in our names before we even had an accepted offer from the bank. 





No comments:

Post a Comment