Monday, March 27, 2017

Potty Training - Take 2

For Cameron's spring break I decided to take the time off school to try some potty booty camp.  My hope was to send Cameron back to school in underwear.  It was definitely a slow process with lots and lots of accidents, but by the end of the week I did manage to get Cameron to be accident free all day as long as I forced him to sit on the potty every 2-3 hours.  So at this point he know how to hold his pee pee he just wasn't choosing when to go use the potty.  I called it a success at the time, but he never actually managed to learn how to use the potty to poop, so I was still cleaning poop out of his underwear daily.  Eventually over the summer with traveling to Phoenix we ended up putting him in pull up to avoid having poopie pants in a hotel room and no washing machine.  This eventually resulted in him being back in diapers full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment