Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christian's Bedroom Makeover

Christian went to Florida for Christmas break this year, so I thought it was the perfect time to get his bedroom painted!  We decided to go with Cowboys colors, so I did three walls in grey and one wall in a slightly lighter than navy color.  On a whim I also decided to paint his trim white.  I wasn't too sure about it when I started, but by the time I was done with him room I was fully committed to repainting all of the trim in the upstairs!  It made such a difference with brightening up his room and made the colors pop so much more!  Because of painting the trim I didn't have his room quite finished when he got home, so he had to have a sleepover with Katie for a night or two, but I think it turned out really nice when it was all said and done!










No comments:

Post a Comment