Sunday, February 11, 2018

Kristen Visit

 On February 9th, 2018 I drove out to Ohio to visit my good friend Kristen and spend the weekend hanging out and scrapping with her.  The first evening that I got there her sweet dog Misha was intently hanging around my coat.  At some point while making dinner Kristen mentioned to me that the door of my van was open, so I went over to my coat to get the keys to close the door, Misha was hanging out with her nose in my coat.  I didn't think much of it, I closed the door and put my keys back in my coat.  A few minutes later Kristen starts laughing and tells me my trunk is open.  So I once again go to get my keys and notice that Misha has her nose in my coat.  So at this point I start to realize that Misha must be hitting my car keys and opening my van doors.  After inspecting my coat I realize that she found a peppermint in my coat pocket along with my keys and has eaten a hole in the coat pocket in order to get to the peppermint.  After explaining to Kristen and Tony, we put my coat up higher where she can't reach it and closed the truck gate. 

The next morning after I got up Kristen informed me that we have an issue.  Apparently when Tony got up and let Misha out to potty she didn't come back to the door like normal and as he was making coffee he noticed her running around my van... and then saw her inside my van through the window.  When he went out to get her he said that my van was completely trashed.  He was mortified and told Kristen that they need to fix this and cover it up.  She laughed hysterically, as only Kristen can do, and told me so we could both have a good embarrassed laugh about it.  After having our morning coffee and getting dressed we went ahead and went outside to assess the damage.  Well basically Misha managed to find and eat a bag of M&M's, through all of the trash from my console around the van and find another peppermint in my barn coat, eat another hole in that coat and eat the peppermint.  Kristen and I were both pretty mortified, but managed to get the van cleaned up and have a good laugh about it all!






No comments:

Post a Comment