This year for a change of pace we decided to try out Ouabachi State Park. It is a beautiful park with nice large wooded camping spots. Unfortunately when we were there they had the lake drained for repairs and upgrades and the swimming pool there had paid admission and was freezing cold. Since the camp ground is smaller over all than Chain of Lakes, there were less kids for our kids to play with so they seemed a bit bored. Dan and I both agreed that we liked it better though because it was quieter and a bit more private. I think the buffalo were a nice touch too.
Friday, June 23, 2017
Camping at Ouabachi 2017
This year for a change of pace we decided to try out Ouabachi State Park. It is a beautiful park with nice large wooded camping spots. Unfortunately when we were there they had the lake drained for repairs and upgrades and the swimming pool there had paid admission and was freezing cold. Since the camp ground is smaller over all than Chain of Lakes, there were less kids for our kids to play with so they seemed a bit bored. Dan and I both agreed that we liked it better though because it was quieter and a bit more private. I think the buffalo were a nice touch too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment