I've had a bit of an obsession with fruit picking with the kids since I became a stay at home mom. Most berries are readily available around us, but there isn't anywhere to pick cherries or peaches. We were able to pick cherries at grandma and grandpa's neighbor's...but peaches were still not checked off my picking list... until now! I read on FB that one of the pumpkin patches that we went to in Convoy OH was going to have a couple of You Pick days, so of course I jumped on that opportunity and we headed over to OH to pick peaches. Much to my surprise the kids were actually really excited about it too, and even better yet, the peaches were huge and beautiful! It didn't take long for us to pick all the peaches we wanted, and then some. When we went to pay, the cashier told the kids they could go play on the pedal cars, which they fully enjoyed! Sometimes the smallest little outing are they most enjoyable!



















No comments:
Post a Comment